1/17/10

Feira Hippie,1980



Dad had a darkroom when I was growing up and taught me how to use it.  I have always loved photography and continued to play with it in high school and college.  I also started selling t-shirts at a hippie fair in Campinas and became friends with some full-time artisans who took me on an outing to a neighboring city that had a large artisan fair.  I took these photos then and developed them in my high school photography class.

O meu pai era fotógrafo e tinha um quarto aonde revelava as fotos.  Me ensinou como usar e continuei a estudar fotografia em Campinas e na universidade.  Também vendía camisetas que eu pintava numa feira hippie em Campinas e fiz amizade com uns artesões que me levaram a esta feira.  Eu tirei as fotos e revelei na minha classe de fotografia na Escola Americana de Campinas.



 








 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...